Come on in...

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Big Shindig

I've been busy planning a big shindig for this Saturday night.
A shindig to celebrate three birthdays and one going away.
I am crazy excited, except for the fact that we're celebrating the 'going away' part.
But, I'm doing my best to suppress it as much as possible so that I don't ugly cry the whole night,
which would surely put a damper on the festivities. :)
So, I'm busy planning.
Saturday is going to be the first night that I have EVER slept away from my family! EVER!
It is going to be fun!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Kris said...

I'm sure you will have fun. You guys always do.

Holly said...

oh Kris!!!
I'm just sick that you can't be there....
...but jealous that you'll be on a stinkin' cruise!

and Melissa - I did not know that! - about the sleeping away from fam' - um....for one night anyway...it's awesome!
I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!