Come on in...

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Is there anything this cat won't eat?

Yesterday I came into the living room and noticed that the space bar key had been forcibly removed from Isaak's laptop.
Weird, I thought.
But, I figured it was Marvelly since she was the last one I saw sitting by it.
And, well, lets face it...Marvelly breaks things.

No biggie though, I just pop it back into place and its as good as new.

So this afternoon I sit down at my computer to peacefully partake in quiet time, and all of a sudden I hear the sound of what seems to be crunching on hard plastic.

I peek into the living room, and there is my culprit...Chief the cat...caught tearing the keys off Isaak's laptop with his teeth and eating them!



EATING THEM!!

What?!?

What kind of freak of nature is this cat?!

First it was just your typical plastic bags he went for, then he developed a taste for rubberbands, plastic window blinds, quickly everything plastic became off limits, then he moved onto the harder stuff...rubber...where he really got a liking to Polly Pockets, especially the shoes...and now...what...hard keyboard keys.

Geesh, he gets into more trouble than the kids.
I think at this point it would be easier if he were a dog.

4 comments:

Liz W. said...

that is SOO not cool.

Bekah Boo said...

Quick, get him into REHAB!!! for real!
graduating into the hard stuff! not cool. not cool at all!

Rachael said...

LOL. What a pain! You know, there's a type of anemia that makes people crave non-food items, maybe Chief is anemic ;)

Unknown said...

I think the answer to your question is, no, there isn't anything he won't eat! That is crazy! Are you feeding this cat??? He seems very hungry!