Come on in...

Sunday, January 18, 2009

What's next?

Where do I start.
Mad?
Okay yeah, definitely mad.
Ticked, PO'd, you name it, I'm 'it' right now.

Isaak informed me of an article he received at work last week concerning what the new Obama administration is seeking to do in our health care system.

I hardly know where to start, or what to write, as all I can think of at the moment is a profanity laced outcry to the man that the nation voted for in an effort to see change brought to our country.

Change?

Seriously?

Is this guy for real?

God I hope not.

There's lots of talk going around his administration about "sacrifice".
Really?
Well, easy for you to say- sacrifice means NOTHING to the one not losing anything.

So who's being called on to "sacrifice" first??
Oh let me see, could it be the military?

You betcha!
(it's not like we don't make enough sacrifice for goodness sake)

Lets face it, he certainly can't pick on and single out the "middle class" to make sacrifices.
He made promises to them left and right throughout his campaign.
The "middle class" need a break-can't ask anymore of them.
But the military doesn't fit into a social class except that of being "the military".
Nope, can't call us "middle class", even though we make less than the median income among all U.S. households.
We're still just the military.
He can screw us over and no one will care-nobody likes us anyway right?

So frustrating.
We can't afford to make this sacrifice.
Unless you want to pay my husband more, you're gonna have to find another means of mustering up some dough to solve your budget crisis.

The fact that he's even suggesting doing this is outrageous.
Pray to God Congress doesn't pass this...praying to God...

take a gander at this article

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I did not know about this!!!! I just read it!!! thanks for linking it from you blog.... YES we will be praying too....