Come on in...

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Never thought I'd see the day

that a movie would actually replace Gone With the Wind as my number 1 most loved movie of all time.
But that day and that movie has come.
It is Mamma Mia!
It has taken the coveted "favorite movie of all time" spot.
The more I see it the more I love it.
LOVE IT!!!
It just has everything I love in a movie-
singing, dancing, young love, old love, a mothe's love, friendship, and more and more and more.
It's so fabulous.
So, I'm sorry Scarlett, number two isn't a bad spot, and you're still my most beloved heroin. Perhaps if you and Rhett had busted out in a duet you'd still be number one. And until the day comes where I see some long lost video footage showing a musical number, Mamma Mia! takes your place.
No hard feelings I hope.

2 comments:

Steve and Alie said...

Missy, have you ever seen Pride and Prejudice? I only ask because Collin Firth, who is in Mama Mia, is Mr. Darcy in the BBC version of Pride and Prejudice. He is pretty much the man of all men in that movie, but then in Mama Mia, his character turns out gay in the end. It's sacreligious to Mr. Darcy! That is the only thing that disappointed me about Mama Mia... that and Pierce Brosnan's singing... hee hee hee...

Unknown said...

I have to see this movie, you know, that I place Gone With the Wind at the top of my list, so I will have to see this flick that has knocked our movie off of the top!