Come on in...

Friday, January 2, 2009

Not entirely sure what happened, but we had a good laugh

Sydaleigh wakes up from her nap, goes to her potty and pees.
I go downstairs to feed Marvelly and Isaak follows.
Everyone is downstairs but Sydaleigh.
Ten minutes or so go by an my "Mommy radar" starts going off.

"Hmm, what's Sydaleigh doing upstairs? I have a feeling she's doing something," I think to myself.

So I ask Isaak to peek upstairs and check on her and this is what I hear...

"Umm, honey, Sydaleigh finally pooped."

Say what???

Care to elaborate on that?

So I mosey on upstairs with Isaak where we find Sydaleigh locked in the bathroom-
and her Poop in the hallway.

Uh huh.

Her poop
in the hallway.

We unlock the bathroom door, where she was hiding, to also find
poop remnants all over her potty
and little pieces of toilet paper stuck to them.

hu huh hu.

Not sure exactly what happened.

I'm guessing that she had to go poop, couldn't make it to her potty in time, tried to go in her potty after she went in the hallway, and tried to clean up-hence the little pieces of toilet paper.

Poor kid.
After me and Isaak cleaned up after Sydaleigh we had to laugh.
I mean the whole situation just lent to be laughed at.

I loved that she tried.
Even though she didn't quite hit the mark.
Unless she saw a mark on the carpet and was going for that.
It was definitely a very memorable poop incident that's for sure.

2 comments:

Steve and Alie said...

This is hilarious... I love the way you tell stories. I feel like I was there helping clean up the poop! :)

Jen said...

Oh my gosh that is hilarious!!!!
It reminds me of Angel when she went threw those potty training days so long ago..we had a similar pooping incident but not that dramatic.
what a funny funny story!