Come on in...

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Couped up but making it work

No telling where I'll find these two
(after ducking out of Syd's room for 1 minute to throw clothes in washer, I come back in to find nobody, the faint sound of giggling, and these two playing in the closet with the door closed. I guess the closet is as good a place to play as any other.)


My make-shift fort, born out of couch cushions and pillows.
They totally dug it.





Flying Daddy's remote helicopters.
This is like her favorite thing to do.




playing ball and reading.
(this is the second set of pics where neither girl is dressed or out of pj's. I'm noticing I care a lot less about clothes and hair in the winter. Probably because we leave the house a lot less frequently.)







Joined at the hip.
Their always doing something.


I put this tent together all by myself. Uh huh, yeah, I'm the bomb.
I was hoping to put it in her closet, but it turned out to be a tad bigger than I was expecting. But goodness gracious this thing (which I got on clearance in the summer and have been saving) has been so much fun. Sydaleigh slept in here a couple of nights, we do hide and go seek-it's been a much needed distraction from the fact that we don't leave the house most days because it's too darn wintery outside.

No comments: