Come on in...

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Bringin' my flare to Africa

Fedora. Shades. Ariel Disney tee. Wrap skirt. Leather fanny pack from Liz that she scored for me at a thrift store. Big Burkina basket....oh yeah....that's how I rolled up to the market this morning to buy me some veggies. Yup. I left the house like this...it looked better in my head. :)
Burkina has changed a lot, but at least I'm still marchin' to the beat of my own style drum.

Even if it did march me to this very eclectic and oh so special styling job I did on myself this morning.

Bringing my flare to Africa! For shore!  :) 


3 comments:

Georgia said...

welllllll................!!! love ya!

Holly said...

I think it looks adorable ;-)
it's like the 'new yoga pant day' look ;-)

Becky said...

Really I think that is one of the greatest things about living outside the US most people think the way forigners dress is strange anyway they don't actually know when you actually are dressing differently than you normally would! and you toatlly rock that fanny pack it makes me want one too!!!!