Come on in...

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hold the press!!!

I am trying to extend my taste palette prior to moving to Africa, so I've been trying to eat foods that I don't normally eat or haven't liked in the past. SO, in my attempt to embrace the spirit of adventure with eating, I have decided to start eating..... 
AVOCADOS AND BLUEBERRIES!!!!!

I know! Pretty crazy of me. 

I didn't know I had it in me to be such an adventurous eater. And Isaak, Isaak has started eating a couple of bites each day, each day.....of....wait for it....wait for it....

YOGURT!!!



I mean, a couple of bites every day of yogurt! Way.to.go my man!! Yeah! We are truly living on the wild side now!

All I've got to say is, watch out world...the Brooks' eatin' is gettin' crazy up in here!!

3 comments:

Bekah Boo said...

dude, the yogurt in africa is sketch. for realz... but i do love that you guys are REALLY branching out!! LOOK OUT WORLD! hahahahha

Georgia said...

well what could possibly be next?? sweet potatoes?? watermelon? hold onto your girdle, myrtle, could be some expanding waistbands in burkina faso! love ya.

Beccy said...

You ate fruit!!!! :o). Keep being brave, girl!