Come on in...

Friday, October 7, 2011

Note to self: NEVER do that again.

If I ever get the urge again to take this....


and this...

and this....

and mash them all together to make a deep conditioning mask for my hair...

JUST.SAY.NO!

Don't do it. Resist the urge to go overboard! It will not turn out well. It will NOT, I repeat, WILL NOT deep condition your hair. In fact, it will leave your hair crunchy, with a whole lotta left over pieces of mushed up bananas and avocados stuck to every strand. And then you will lose more hair that you are comfortable with trying to comb out all those bits of food stuck to it. Plus, you'll have the most unpleasant bonus of going to bed with your hair smelling like a two year old vomited up bananas all over you. Not to mention that fact you looked like a total freak walking around with Saran Wrap wrapped all over your head to keep your green goopy hair from dripping all over the place.

Next time, just stick to the face mask. That is plenty.

This was not my brightest idea....

6 comments:

Brooke said...

HAHAHA!!! I cant's stop laughing! And why didn't you take a photo of yourself like this????

Holly said...

I think I just threw up a little...ugh!

Loveless Fam said...

WOW!! And what gave you the idea to mix those and do that?? Hmmmm thinking don't take the advice of that magazine or website:)

Georgia said...

BWA-HAHAHAHAHAHA! love ya!

Liz W. said...

hee hee, I thought you were going to describe a recipe gone wrong!! although I'd be curious to see how they tasted together ;-)

JoAnn said...

you always make me laugh!! and you know what? this was on my "to try list" I heard it was good, well not any more!!! ha ha!!! ... oh- also you inspire me, loved the post before on once again your amazing service!