Come on in...

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Life stuff

Feeling a wee bit swamped lately....

I am up to my eyeballs in processing ten portrait sessions (all of which are suppose to be done by next week....but I don't see that happenin'),
juggling three bible studies,
stinky housework,
finding time to exercise (which translates into random outbursts of jumping jacks, push ups, and crunches while I'm playing with the girls, because I've gotta get it in somewhere and 3 minute intervals are all I can scrounge up at the moment....twenty undisturbed work out minutes in a row ain't even close to happenin')
school things at school
school things at home....like teaching Sydaleigh to read. Teaching Marvelly everything.....
quality time with Isaak, which has sadly fallen to the back back back burner these past few weeks (with the exception of our two hour anniversary date night...take what you can get!)

I don't know....and just random life stuff.

I have been staring at a load of laundry done last last week still resting on top of the bench in my room. No tellin' how long it's gonna stay there....

We are heading out of town tomorrow morning for Vern and Sylvia's wedding in Iowa! Very excited to get away. And also very excited for two hours in the car to devote to catching up on bible studies. I keep contemplating bringing my computer so that I don't lose two days of work time. But Isaak won't let me. I don't think I could sneak it in the car without Isaak noticing....I've got a mega huge monitor.

Heavy heart stuff all jumbled up inside that one of these days I would like to write out. Sadly, that will probably have to wait for at least three weeks.

Oye.

I don't know. There's more...but I'm done. Need to work....and then sleep......it's almost 11pm....

No comments: