Come on in...

Saturday, June 19, 2010

OH.YES.I.DID.

He was five.minutes. from my house.
A celebrity, in little ole Nebraska.
And not just anywhere in Nebraska, five minutes away from my house in Nebraska.
And not just any celebrity.

Yes I would be there.
Yes I would wait.
Yes I would go alone.
Because I'm hard core. :)

It was sooooo worth every minute spent in the heat and humidity.
It was sooooo worth the money.
And it was soooo worth the hours spent waiting in line.

Because I got to meet Peter Facinelli, Dr. Carlisle Cullen!!! Whoop whoop!!!!!


*doin' a little dance, breakin' it down, oh.yeah!*
(It's okay, you can be jealous.)

I was surprised, there weren't as many people as I expected. :)




here he is arriving, fashionably late, and addressing the audience. He said in addition to donating the proceeds to the Nashville flood relief fund, he would also be donating a portion to flood relief in Omaha...SAWEEEEEET! (before he arrived security was going around to all the ladies telling them to keep their shirts down because he was married.with five kids.and was a family man. so no flashin! ha ha! who would do that?!)


signing autographs. one of which I got for free, unexpectedly. As I was leaving he said, "hang on a minute, let me sign that......" CHA CHING!!

Seriously, I can't shut up about this! It's just so awesome!

I don't care if it's silly, I don't care if it's 'tweenish', or doesn't make sense......

Life is too serious to be serious all the time. So I went. Because it was one of those once in a lifetime moments...and, it was just.simply.fun.



here it is one more time! What up! (I'm totally having this printed on a shirt for the Eclipse premier!)

(that's not actually what the sign said, but it's a surprise for someone else so I changed it up to not ruin the shock value.)

8 comments:

Liz W. said...

OMG, he's such a HOTTIE!!!

Unknown said...

He is just as cute in person as he is int he movie! And a dad, makes him much sexier somehow!

I am so bummed that I didn't get up and ready and go with you, bad Kara!

D'Ache' said...

I read the title and just pictured you movin' your head side to side. LOL! How funny! How did you, Kara, miss that?

Georgia said...

leave it to you, missie,to get the photo with the star (federov, etc) - so like you!!!! glad you had a great time. i am going to have to read those books someday. love ya!

Becky said...

WWWOOOWWW, I was super excited just reading your post and i wasn't even there!I love the pictures and miss you so much!!!

Holly said...

argh.
you were alone!
that's just not right.

where was I!!!!????

seriously, why is this making me cry?
it has nothing to do with Petey...I swear.
I miss my friends!!!!!!!!!

Brooke said...

WOW! He is a HOTTIE!!! If I was in NE I would have totally been there with you! So glad you got to go!

And don't worry about being alone... I'm going to the premier all by myself :)

Bekah Boo said...

O MY GOSH!
I COULD CURSE I AM FLIPPING OUT!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

this is why i love you. because you live out loud. and hard. and enjoy it. celebrate it.

he is dreamy! i love his family...and him....and just *sigh*
SO SO cool friend!!!