Come on in...

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Target outdid itself

I've got to give mad props to my Target.
I've gotten some good sales there, well, that's an understatement.
I find such good deals nearly every time I go it's like stealing I'm getting stuff for so cheap!
But today, ahhh, today....I just had to share the treasure I found.
It was nestled on the bottom of a shelf.
I nearly walked right by it, but something inside told me to stop and look down.
So I did.
And there, amid a pile of random clearance goodies was

....a 7 piece glass margarita set with pitcher.....

....for.....

$2.58.

Yes, that's right, $2.58.

That's TWO DOLLAS' !!!!!!

Now granted, I drink as often as a fish swims outside of water, so my need for a 7 piece glass margarita set with pitcher might seem a little unnecessary.
Until you look at the price again
TWO DOLLAS' !!!!!

It was clearanced so low because it was missing two glasses, except it wasn't! It was all there!

AND! I really bought it for the pitcher. I've been needing another pitcher for forever and you can't even buy a cheapo plastic one for
TWO DOLLAS'!!
And I got a pretty glass one with 7 glasses.


it's even prettier because I only paid TWO DOLLAS'!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That sounds like a great gift for someone, ummmm.......like your good friend Kara! Tee hee!

Holly said...

two dollas????? Saturdays have been 'your' day lately!?

Liz W. said...

are we having margaritas on Tuesday??