Come on in...

Monday, October 19, 2009

Moms know it all.

It's true.
Moms do know it all.
And by 'Moms', I am not referring to myself the mom, I am referring to my mom, the Mom.
Our moms, the Moms.
My Mom knows it all.
And not in a, " I'm a knowitall!" kind of way-
but backed by years and years worth of experience kind of way.
My Mom is better than a doctor.
I can call her up day or night (can't do that with my doctor),
ask her about any medical condition,
and she has an answer.
My Mom is better than a psychologist.
I can ask her about any behavioral phase my kids are going through,
and she has an answer.
I can ask her anything,
and BOOM!
Answer.
It's quite amazing.
No medical school. No psychology degree.
All on the job training.
A-mazing.
The plethera of knowledge floating around inside my Mom's head is crazy.
Moms know it all.
I'm not there yet.
I've got a lot of parenting to go before I'm as brilliant and all knowing as "the Moms".

No comments: