Come on in...

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Portrait Project-senior portraits

Last weekend I did a senior portrait session for an upcoming graduate in the CASA program. I've been waiting for this opportunity! I was so excited to meet her, after talking with her several times on the phone. It was so wonderful that through the casual conversations I was able to get a little bit of background on her, where she is, what she wants to do. That's what I often look forward to the most...and I was so pleased to have walked away knowing a little bit more about her.
I just love seeing God in His extreme coolness continue to open up doors for the Portrait Project to reach people in all different walks of life. And what I love even more is that we haven't even scratched the surface yet! He's always got more in store, and it will never cease to excite me!





Visit my website for more pictures from our session...www.mjsphotoshoppe.com

1 comment:

Marcie said...

Hi Melissa,

I.love.your.photos! I happened on this website that you may find useful. http://jalbum.net/

Can't wait to see you in November.