Come on in...

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

FireProof

Me and Isaak finally succumbed to watching FireProof last night.
We had heard good enough reviews concerning the movie,
but lets face it,
a low low low budget movie staring Kirk Cameron....
how good could it really be? Mmm kay?
Before the flick began we new it was going to be full of bad acting,
korney lines,
and just full blown cheese....
and sure enough....it was!!!
However! However! It was still good!
The more the movie went on the more into it you got.
Granted, the acting never got better, and the cheese never went away,
but you found yourself so engaged in the couples lives by the end you couldn't help but like it!
(Isaak even liked the movie...he's a sucker for happy endings.) :)

1 comment:

Bekah Boo said...

I've heard such wonderful things about this movie...but I haven't seen it.
At first it was because the last thing I wanted was to see a desperate couple with a husband who actually decided to fight for his life/wife/future/family. If it wasn't my husband, I wasn't interested.
Then, or more like now, it was because of the same reasons you held off. I guess its time I watch it, huh?
love you, miss!