Come on in...

Monday, August 10, 2009

too tired to think of a title

I'm sitting here for the millionth night, at my computer, working. Right at this moment I'm not working seen as how I'm typing a post, but that's only because I'm waiting for some pictures to finish scanning, and my estimated remaining time is 7 minutes and counting.
I have to admit that I am tired.
My butt has lost all feeling from sitting on this hard wooden padless chair.
My wrists are tingly from resting on the edge of the desk.
The bags under my eyes are hopeless.
I have yet to find a balance and a system to my current new work load, but that will come.
And as tired as I am....and I am tired....I really love doing this.
Just as much as I love taking pictures, I love proofing, and editing, and scanning, and all the other little things that go into photography.
It suits me.
It excites me.
It frustrates me.
And it challenges me.
Perfect combination.
Right now, this very minute, or rather in a couple of minutes, I am working on piecing together a portfolio.
I need it to be completed by the end of August for my next project and while that is nearly three weeks away, I feel like that is not nearly enough time.
7+ years of pictures to sort through, decide which to include, which not, how to arrange it, what to say, what kind of background, edging, font, layouts to use.
Ugh, too much.

I'd write some more but I'm starting to nod off and my scan is finally complete....
I don't even know why I bothered to write anything, you can hardly consider this a post.....but this is my life right now...it comes in bursts...I just had a little burst and now I'm going back under....
back to my pictures I go.

1 comment:

Holly said...

in that case - I love it that you're tired!