Come on in...

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Back seat driver

Recently I have been hearing a lot of this coming out of the back seat....
"Mommy, be careful for that truck"
"Mommy, don't hit that car, that will be ouchie"
"Mommy, we need to be very careful not to hit any cars"
"Mommy, are you safe?"
"Mommy, watch out for that truck coming, I don't want you to die"

This is what happens when your three year old witnesses a crash take place directly in front of you.
Sydaleigh now enters a high alert mode when in the car now.
She has turned into a back seat driver.
At three years old.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This has to be very frustrating for you, but very funny to imagine for me! I just have the little voice in the back saying, "Mommy, are you sure you're going to right way, where are we going, this doesn't look right to me, mommy."

Kelly said...

Poor baby- I hate looking at car wrecks and I am old. Hopefully this is a phase for Syd.