Come on in...

Saturday, March 21, 2009

sticky buns

I lay Marvelly down in her crib this afternoon for her nap.
She always plays for a bit and then puts herself to sleep after a few minutes.

I'm down the hall snuggling Sydaleigh down for her nap when all of a sudden I hear Marvelly start wailing....

Well, this is out of the ordinary...

... so I make my way back to her room, open the door,
and see her laying on her stomach with both legs stuck in the railings of the crib all the way up to her thighs.

Her thighs!

How in the world she could even fit those honkin' things through the little rails was beyond me.

I pulled. They weren't budging. She was still wailing.

I seriously contemplated for a minute whether I needed to grease her up to squeeze her out.

I decided to give a couple good "heaves" and finally broke her free.

Poor kiddo. She yelled at me good after that one. I would have taken a picture but she was so upset I knew I wouldn't have time. Too bad....it was really funny. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just love the title of this entry! Had myself a little chuckle....