Come on in...

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Not finished yet...

I still have things to say that haven't been said. I still have photos to post and memories to document. I tried to carve out time in our last weeks in Burkina to post everything about our lives there before we left, but in the chaos of moving, I didn't have the time I thought I would.

For some reason, I thought that I had to write everything I wanted to say about Burkina by the time we left. Because once we left, then it would be too late. That's what I kept telling myself. How silly. Not sure why I make up these silly rules for myself.

But, when it came to sitting around on the computer writing posts or spending time with the people we care about in the short amount of time we had left....well, there was no question what I was going to be investing in. The posts could wait....our people couldn't. No regrets there. =)

So now that we are back in the U.S., I am faced with the task of sharing the rest of our stories and moments for memories sake.

Hopefully in the next ten days we are in this hotel before we close on our house (!!!!) I will have some extra time to document some more stories.....

No comments: