Come on in...

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Med Group Christmas party

It's the first work Christmas party I've been able to attend in a couple years. Last year the girls were sick. The year before...who knows. Something. This year I was going to be there with Isaak! And I am happy to say it was way better than the last one I attended....like three years ago. (It's always a toss up with these nights....always best to have a plan B just in case it bombs...but we never had to go to our plan B, so, success.)

It was Candy Land themed so I scored myself a free box of candy.
I won $5! Whoo hoo!
Isaak won a lottery ticket, but that didn't pay out.
There was a very entertaining dance off between squadrons. A small group from Isaak's dental squadron performed a hilarious dance number. And they were liked so much they were requested to do an encore performance at the end with everyone from dental...minus the "too cool for this" guys who stood in the back (eh hem...Isaak.)
Sat at a fun table.
Had a good time people watching...ya just never know what you're going to witness at these events.
Good food.
Got to get dressed up.
And I got to cap off the night watching an adorably old couple break.it.down on the dance floor. I'm talking....the younger folk were no match for this couple, they were busting out some serious moves. It was hilarious. I just love seeing older couples enjoying each other still, and enjoying life. And not caring a single lick what other people think about them. It was beautiful. 

4 comments:

Georgia said...

you guys are beautiful

Holly said...

yea! ours was so fun this year too!

YOU LOOK GREAT!
LOVE the red!!!

Anonymous said...

your dress is HOT!! looking fabulous

Liz W. said...

that last comment would be me