Come on in...

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Here comes the sun

I saw the sun pierce through the clouds today for ten seconds while standing over the sink getting drinks at dinner time.
Had I not been standing there, I would have missed it.
We have endured a long, dreary, rain filled, snow filled weekend, and to see the sun today lit up my world.
I felt compelled to say a quiet "thank you" to God for making the sun.
I truly believe that the Lord didn't just give us the sun to light up the earth,
but to also light up our souls.
God is light.
He pierces through the darkness and it hides in His presence.
Nothing compares to the power and might of the sun up in our sky.
Nothing compares to the power and might of our God in all the world.
The sun is mighty reminder of who we serve.
I feel blessed to have seen it today.

No comments: