Come on in...

Friday, September 5, 2008

An ode to Walmart

Why I hate you so....
because whenever I go in your store I can't push a cart down the aisles because they are so cluttered with merchandise on the floors and the sales associates fail to see and pick up,

the merchandise you say is on sale really isn't, but you don't know that till you checkout,

then upon checkout you realize that the merchandise you bought has rung up for the wrong price but the cashier can't fix it for you at the register, now you have to go to customer service,

at 'customer service' you have to wait another 10 minutes because only one employee is working on a Friday night and it takes f-o-r-e-v-e-r

then the 'customer service' employee refuses to honor the sale price that was on the merchandise you're trying to purchase and expects you to pay for it for $20 more than they said it cost,

sooooo, my husband has to go back into the store, look for something else to buy, while I take the kids to the car in an effort to maintain sanity,

but I can't leave, you won't let me, because our cashier didn't deactivate our DVD, which set off the alarm,

I don't have the receipt to prove I'm not shoplifting-Isaak does, but he's somewhere in the store,

so I have to wait again, until you can confirm my story with our cashier who checked us out twenty minutes ago.

And just for the record, Walmart, I never have these problems at Target, which is where I should have gone to begin with.

4 comments:

The Toronto Family said...

but we all know that Target is a very dangerous place to shop. I went in to get a b-day gift for Landon and came out spending over $40 bucks and there was way more then the gift in my cart!

Kris said...

AMEN!!!

Holly said...

amen, amen, amen...THAT is all I'm gonna say. the end.
oh, and sorry you had to go through all that - how ridiculous.

Anonymous said...

So if you don't like Wal-mart way even have that store as an option?