Come on in...

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Goodbye summer, hello fall.

With summer seemingly behind us now, and fall creeping into Nebraska I am happy to say that I actually accomplished everything on our 'summer to do' list.
I put it up in my kitchen to remind me daily of things I wanted to accomplish before summer's end, and we did it all-picnics, kite flying, popsicles galore, ect.
So I thought with fall here I would do the same and make a 'fall to do' list full of activities to do before winter. It's so easy to hermatize around here once the cold weather starts to roll in (which it already has), so this is my effort to stay active with the girls.
We're going to keep going to the zoo until it's absolutely impossible due to the weather, jump in big leaf piles, go to pumpkin patches, paint pumpkins, and just truly make the most out of the next two months.
So excited for fall!

2 comments:

The Toronto Family said...

I have not been to the zoo in a while, let me know if you ever want to go!!! see you later-

Tera said...

WAIT I WANT TO COME!! My fall fun is going to be taking kids to school, picking them up, teaching preschool, and getting HUGE!! WAIT I WANT TO COME WITH YOU!! Try not to have too much fun without me, but do take lots of pictures. I love them!