Come on in...

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'm a machine!

Oh finally!!

Finally after over two weeks of being so behind on everything I was able to catch my breath today.

I got the morning off from the girls and was just able to be alone in the house and work.

Laundry, sweeping, mopping, cleaning carpets, vacuuming, litter, garbage, dishes, AND...I finally had a chance to make some frozen dinners!

I made three-a three cheese baked ziti, spinache/mushroom manicotti, and shephard's pie.
Not entirely certain how the shephard's pie is going to freeze and then taste after cooking but I thought I'd give it a whirl.

Oh, and I had time left over after naps to pay some attention to my nails, hands and feet. It's really sad when your two year old's nails look better groomed than yours.

But not anymore baby! Cause I am back! Back into the swing of things..
at least until the weekend, then I'll get behind again, because Isaak will be home, and lets face it, nothing stays clean too long when you're raising kids!

2 comments:

Holly said...

awesome! I feel caught up just reading that!
is it my shepards pie? if it is, it will freeze well
if it's not and it's good, you must share the recipe! I love a good fall shepards pie!

Missy said...

yes it is your recipe, and I'm glad to hear it will freeze well, I was worried about the potatoes.