Come on in...

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

This is one nasty virus

This is day four that both me and Marvelly are still battling fevers from some monster virus. We feel terrible. I have never had a fever for so long before. Thankfully Sydaleigh recovered this weekend and was able to go back to school on Monday, whereas me and Marvi girl have been laid up at home.

Marvelly is going major stir crazy. She loves school so much I think it's hurting her more to stay away from her friends than this sickness is.

As for me, it feels like my skin has been rubbed down with sand paper. It hurts to move, to not move, to breathe. My skin just hurts.

We also have nasty coughs, but I'd take a cough over this fever and skin pain any day.

I'm very ready for us to not be sick with the plague anymore.

I'm going to lay down for a bit, and then I'm going to muster up the strength to make some fudge. Because I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere that fudge makes fevers go away. =)

3 comments:

Beccy said...

So sorry. Praying fir healing!

Holly said...

fudge makes EVERYTHING better...everything.

dumb fever

Georgia said...

holly is right. if grandma o'brien were here, she would also recommend donuts. love ya!