Come on in...

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Il fait chaud

It. is. hot.
This has been our forecast for the past month. Every. single. day over 100 degrees.

And I'm told it won't be cooling off any time soon.

Lord have mercy.

I think my eardrums are sweating at this point.

*(For the record...I still do not miss the snow. I don't care how hot it gets I will never be so desperate that I wish to be back in the horror of Nebraska's winter. I could settle for a 99 degree day as opposed to 105....but if it's frost bite or heat stroke....I'll take the heat stroke thanks.)

4 comments:

Becky said...

Wow,even your nights are hot! It got up to 50 today here and I was excited! Almost all the snow is gone, I do have to say the winters here seem better than frigid Nebraska!

Georgia said...

i'm with ya. a bit hotter than dc!! love ya!!!!! get in that pool!

Georgia said...

heat spells in augusta would be like that but they didn't last for months on end. maybe a couple weeks. i think i was the only one who didn't complain about nights in the 80's. love ya!

Brandi said...

I went back to Nebraska for my birthday last week. It was so so so cold. I wanted to cry the cold hurt so much. I got back to Oklahoma and rejoiced in the warmth. I dont' think I will ever miss their weather. xoxo