Come on in...

Monday, November 5, 2012

"The Awe Factor"

I am just now reading Francis Chan's Crazy Love. I know, I'm about five years behind everyone else. But, I don't like to go with the crowd so I skipped his first book and just went straight to his second, Forgotten God, which was fantastic.

I like Francis. He's a very convicting writer. After reading the first two pages I stopped, and watched this video.

The Awe Factor.

Three minutes.

Really cool. And humbling. And I am feeling incredibly small at the moment. I can't get that last image out of my head.

God is SO big.

1 comment:

Bekah Boo said...

dude! i also have never read it :)
but I did listen to Forgotten God on auidobook so that counts right?!?
I hvae friends who are friends with him. A bunch actually.
what I love about him, over other 'big' name pastors is that he LIVES what he writes. like he left his church to go be a missionary.
i love that. so much.