Come on in...

Monday, September 29, 2014

Amire stole my thunder

I just killed a rogue wasp in the house that was flying around like a bat out of hell, and what does Marvelly say after I heroically kill,

"good job Amira, good job trying to catch that bee."

Whoa whoa whoa, what did you say?! Excuse me?

Lets get something straight here....#1, that was no bee, mkay? It was like, the mother of all flying stinging insects. And #2, the cat was not the one swinging the broom around like a lunatic while dodging left and right as I got kamikaze'd by a gigantic wasp.

Man, what's a mom gotta do to earn some credit around here, huh?!
Darn cat stole my thunder. =)

2 comments:

Liza said...

Haha, you must do heroic stuff like that all the time. Marvelly thinks it's no big deal ;)

Georgia said...

hahaha!!! love the pic of the cat in the lamp! memories. love ya.