Come on in...

Monday, June 15, 2009

Slacker

I'm kicking myself this morning because I decided not to go to the gym when the alarm went off in favor of staying in bed.
Ugh, why did I do that?!
Now, I am grouchy because I missed my quiet workout alone time.
I love my quiet workout alone time.
Love it.
And I've missed it today, because I was a slacker.
Now I have to wait until Wednesday which seems really far away this morning.
Plus it's raining.
That wouldn't normally be a big deal, except that I missed my workout, so the rain just adds to the grouchiness.
I need to turn this morning around but my options are looking pretty bleak at the moment.

2 comments:

Holly said...

not to add to your grouchiness but I was SO on the lookout for you this morning!
I'll see you Wed though ;-)

yea, and what's up with the rain on Monday??
bad combo.

The Toronto Family said...

I know what you mean big TIME! I have not gotten a work out in a past couple weeks do to all the junk I have been doing.... also I would LOVE to get together for a play date before we go, this week is beyond crazy but next week, Monday, Thursday or Friday evening would be good, for dinner and get together would be a GREAT blessing since we will have our life in boxes at that point, and would otherwise be eating out! THANKS AGAIN!!! and congrats on your great experience with those kids! what a great tool you are for doing Gods work!