Come on in...

Thursday, June 25, 2009

A day of fun and farewell

I took the girls to go see The Bee Movie at the theater this morning-just me and both girls. I thought I was crazy at first, thinking we'd have to leave early because Marvelly wouldn't make it through, or Sydaleigh would get scared, but both girls did super great! I'm glad we all went together...I know I get "me" moments with the girls all day every day, but I love it when I get to do things with just them that is out of our normal routine-like movies at the theater!
We followed up our day by having friends over for a farewell dinner, dessert, and play time.
Sydaleigh, and me, had to say goodbye to more friends today. The military's pretty good about making sure that we all stay moving. So, our friends the Toronto's are off to Ohio. Thanks so much JoAnn and family for spending the evening with us, enjoy your new beginning! We'll miss you!

1 comment:

The Toronto Family said...

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!! we had a great night! and LOVED LOVED LOVED the treats!!!! your twizzler can is now in our pantry, and restocked!!! thanks!